At Reynolds Landscape our values are based on the highest work, business and personal ethics.
- We maintain good control of our family business. We were founded in 1987 and have been owned, operated and managed since our first day in business by Jim Reynolds.
- We are members of local trade associations and stay up to date on techniques, sustainability and the latest materials and garden plants.
- Our crews are tenured employees with excellent communication skills, who take pride in their work. Cumulatively, we have over 70 years of field experience.
- We only work with premium soil for optimal plant health and drainage properties. This investment in better soil ALWAYS pays for itself. Additionally, we work with local nurseries to procure the best plant material available.
- Our skilled and faithful employees allow us to carry out most of our work in-house. We only subcontract work when we feel other craftsmen will enhance and expedite your landscape project.
- We back up all of our work with a minimum of a one year guarantee.
- We intuitively practice sustainability and our gardens get better with age.
- Jim Reynolds, the owner, has pledged to never be too busy to respond to a customer need.
- Our customers become our friends and we value the ongoing relationships we establish.
- Our mission statement: To create landscapes that reveal natures best while adding function and beauty to fulfill our customers outdoor living dreams.
Owner & Founder